Mississippi State Department of Health approves Training CEUs for the 69th Annual Conference
The Mississippi State Department of Health has approved up to 13 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for the 69th Annual Conference in Montgomery, Alabama and have also approved up to 4.5 Regulatory CEUs for specific sessions some of which are included for those that are registered and are attending the Operator's Day Training Track at the C.T. Perry Water Treatment Plant.
The following Sessions have been approved for Regulatory CEUs all available on Tuesday October 11th.
- Regulatory hours available at the Convention Center
- 8am-9am - Mississippi Regulatory Update (1R) - Amy McLeod, MSDH
- 9am-9:30am - Mississippi's Corrosion Control Law & Corrosion Control Techniques (0.5R) - Harry Gong, MSDH
- 9:30am-10am - Changes in Leadership & their effect on Small Water System's Management/Sustainability (0.5R) - Laruen Behel, MSU Ext Service
- 10:30am-11am - Disinfection By-Products Rule (0.5R) - Ben Stanford, Hazen & Sawyer
- 11am-11:30am - Optimizing Corrosion Control (0.5R) - Bruce Stevens, ChemScan
- Regulatory hours available as part of the Operator's Day at the CT Perry Water Treatment Plant
- 10am-10:30am - Onsite Sodium Hypochlorite Install/Maintenance (0.5R) - Brian Branch, MicroChlor
- 10:30am-11am - Chlorine Dioxide Disinfection (0.5R) - John Holmes, TMB
- 11am-11:30am - Chlorine Residual Measurement (0.5R) - Jason Cumberland, HACH
For more information regarding the 69th Annual Conference, please visit the Conference Section of the webpage.