Young Professional of the Year
Young Professional of the Year Award 2020 Requirements
The Awards Committee is charged with the selection of one young professional from Alabama and one from Mississippi whose outstanding performance during the preceding year merits special recognition by the Section.
In order to qualify for the Young Professional of the Year Award, the nominee must meet the following minimum requirements:
· The Nominee must be under 35 years of age OR have less than 10 years of experience in the water industry.
· The Nominee must be a member OR employed by a member utility/company, in good standing with the AL/MS Section of AWWA.
The Committee will receive applications until February 28, 2020. Following the application deadline, the Committee may evaluate each applicant through requests for additional information. The Committee shall make their own selection, using their best judgment of the nominated young professional. The award shall be presented at the 2020 Alabama Mississippi Water Joint Annual Conference.
Young Professional Evaluation Criteria
Young Professionals will be graded on the information provided in the application but not limited to:
· Accomplishments which entitle him/her to receive this award
· Professional Awards or Honors received
· Community/Civic Contributions
Click HERE to download the application